New people are continuously moving into Denver, Colorado communities. With 14% of Americans on the move each year and over 77,000 new residents to Colorado alone in 2017, the opportunity to market to new movers is greater than ever! Be the first to welcome new residents to the neighborhood with the Plumb Marketing New Mover marketing campaign for medical offices and hospitals.
Main Benefits of Your Great New Mover Campaign:
Increased Engagement with Hospital or Clinic
New Patient Generation
Happy & Loyal
The Plumb Marketing New Mover Program Includes:
- Monthly list procurement of new residents within a targeted zip code.
- Initial postcard mailing Welcome Message to the new resident for the 1st month.
- Monthly postcard mailer to the list for an additional 2 months for a top of mind awareness with calls to action/offer.
- Online integration for better response, using Google Display Network marketing and Facebook/Instagram pixels to show mailer messaging online to your mailing list.
- USPS Informed Delivery, call tracking and social media list match included!
- Unlimited mail tracking to see exactly when your campaign will hit mailboxes.
Plumb Marketing can also provide graphic design services, call tracking, and mail fulfillment for ongoing communications and more!
Other programs to invest in effective hospital marketing:
- Newly insured
- Moms – research shows that the women in the family make most medical decisions. Direct mail reminders, E-newsletters and social media are great places to reach her.
- Look-alike audiences – Most hospitals have data that shows services that are their highest revenue and profit centers, along with demographics for the people these services serve. Lists can be built off from these criteria that can then be marketed to, both offline and online.
- Community health management programs – By serving the needs of the community’s overall health, a hospital or medical clinic can align with the issues of most concern. Programs such as awareness for smoking cessation, weight loss, depression, heart disease, stroke and others that a health facility may offer are a great place to concentrate marketing efforts for return on investment.
- Mammogram reminders – target women 45+
What You Get with the Plumb Marketing New Mover Medical Campaign
12-Month Campaign, pricing estimated at 2000 mailers per month, 5 mile radius from physical location
Monthly invoicing is available. Package Pricing Includes: Templated card design** with logo, website, phone and custom message, 2 sided, 4 color, cardstock. Printed and mailed with mail tracking, call tracking and USPS Informed Delivery Service. Online advertising follow up on Google Display Network, Facebook and Instagram, and SocialMatch.
*Targeted mailing list acquisition services are available for additional fees may apply. **Design services include stock photo, placement of logo, website, phone and call to action message provided by client. 2 rounds of edits are included in this package. Additional fees may apply.