Plumb Marketing Is Hiring!
Are you looking to join a dynamic, energetic team poised to grow? Are you ready to really contribute to your next job? Then we are looking for you! Below are the current positions we are hiring for:
Digital Print Operator
Join a vibrant, growing marketing services company (est. 1996) in Englewood, CO. Apply your skills in producing quality digital print materials efficiently and accurately while meeting client’s expectations. A great candidate will enjoy working independently while managing multiple projects and print devices simultaneously. Come to work in an “I’ve Got Your Back” environment and start exploring your future with a company that is moving forward. This opportunity is part time from 25-32 hours per week depending on workload.
Only serious candidates should apply.
· Operational knowledge of digital printing equipment
· Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro/InDesign
· Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access, outlook
· Organized, flexible, able to multi-task, detail-oriented and able to prioritize workload
· Knowledge of mailing requirements and/or BCC Software a plus
Complete the form below. Be sure to add “Digital Print Operator” to the job position section.
Production Assistants / Truck Driver
Are you looking for a position that allows you to use your interest in hands on work to assist in production operations to effectively contribute to company wide growth of 25% per year? Do you have the ability and desire to develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners who are interfaced with regularly while delivering mission critical materials? Can you improve vehicle inspection and maintenance processes to reduce costly breakdowns and increase reliability? Are you looking for a great company culture invested in your personal growth?
Start exploring your future with a growing direct marketing company that is looking for high caliber individuals who can contribute to company success!
• Ability and desire to learn and assist with running equipment (Inserter, Folder, Tabber, Inkjet, Cutter, Strapper, Sealer, Meter, Bindery and others)
• Assist in warehouse operations by accurately preparing inbound and outbound shipments.
• Delivery of materials to USPS, clients and vendors with the ability to drive a 24’ box truck and other smaller vehicles.
• Desire to keep a clean working environment including vehicles and warehouse.
• A strong desire to learn valuable skills and have a significant impact in a team environment and company growth.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands.
• Must be disciplined, flexible, results-oriented and decisive with a “can do” attitude.
• Possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and ability to drive 24’ box truck.
• Interest in running machines or past experience.
• Be able to lift up to 100 lbs and push up to 1500 lbs.
Complete the form below. Be sure to add “Production Assistant” and/or “Driver” to the job position section.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you interested in joining our team but do not see a position listed that fits your desires? We are always looking for great people to add to our team so do not hesitate to send us an inquiry along with your resume.
Open positions will continue to present as we are growing! Contact us if you are looking for opportunities in: