Are you looking to join an amazing team! Plumb Marketing is looking for a production assistant to join our growing team. If you like to work with a team that always has each other’s backs and knows to get the job done for the clients, contact us. Plumb Marketing is a vibrant and growing direct mail, digital printing, fulfillment & marketing services company (est. 1996) in Englewood, CO. We are seeking to add a full time Production Assistant to the team. This position will assist our warehouse staff with:
- Running equipment (Inserter, Folder, Tabber, Inkjet, Cutter, Strapper, Sealer, Meter)
- Update QC sheet throughout the job run and ensure it complies with internal specifications.
- Prepares mail trays and mail bags in accordance with USPS paperwork.
- Operates postage scales/postage meters, conducts piece counts and completes required forms.
- Assist with the processing of mailings including postal sorting online and offline, metering, hand labeling, hand inserting and hand stamping.
- Cross train on other mailing and bindery equipment and client fulfillment procedures.
- Assist with receiving material while using Plumb’s internal receiving system.
- Assist with left over client material by following Plumb’s extras system.
- Maintain cleanliness & organization of the warehouse-empty trash bins and breakdown and recycle boxes and customer material.
- Be able to lift up to 100 lbs and push up to 1,500 lbs.
- Comply with all internal safety protocols.
- Responsible for personal progression path.
- Additional duties &/or responsibilities not listed above may be added.
Adapt to changes in the work environment; ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Report to work on-time daily.
Quality – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors
own work to ensure quality.
Quantity – Meet productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
Safety and Security – Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions;
uses equipment and materials properly.
Education and/or Experience
Good communicator with ability to read, write and speak fluent English. Excellent attendance record. Ability to use a computer keyboard and
Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract whole numbers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems
involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. Be able to lift up to 100 lbs and push up to 1,500 lbs.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the
work environment is usually loud.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in print/mail production facility. Skills Judgment and decision making; Operation monitoring; Time management;
Troubleshooting; Equipment maintenance
Do you desire to be an integral team member of an entrepreneurial company that focuses on building high performance outcomes? Do you possess
3+ years of practical hands-on mailing and printing machine experience? If so, please forward your resume to email@example.com.