Plumb Marketing Is Hiring!
Are you looking to join a dynamic, energetic team poised to grow? Are you ready to really contribute to your next job? Then we are looking for you! Below are the current positions we are hiring for:
Are you the type of person who enjoys creating and maintaining a positive environment, helping clients and team members achieve their goals?
Can you learn, refine and create inventory control processes contributing to outstanding client satisfaction?
Are you looking for a great company culture invested in your personal growth?
Are you looking for a position that allows you to use your warehouse and fulfillment experience to develop outstanding warehouse practices leading to drastic error reduction and 100% growth of the fulfillment department?
Start exploring your future with a growing direct marketing company that is looking for high caliber individuals who can contribute to company & personal success!
- Receive and unload shipments and stage appropriately.
- Enter correct inventory into various fulfillment software platforms.
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory and tracking.
- Improve inventory and warehouse practices where applicable.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or expansion including equipment recommendations, changes in space allocation or structural design.
- A strong desire to learn valuable skills and have a significant impact in a team environment and company growth.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands.
- Must be disciplined, flexible, results-oriented and decisive with a “can do” attitude.
- Be able to lift up to 100 lbs and push up to 1500 lbs.
- 3+ years of warehouse experience preferred. Ability to operate forklift and electric pallet jack.
- Working knowledge of shipping software preferred, but not required.
Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO and 401k amongst many others.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Warehouse Interest” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not seeing the perfect position for you? Open positions will continue to present so contact us if you are looking for opportunities in:
Submit your inquiry to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you interested in joining our team but do not see a position listed that fits your desires? We are always looking for great people to add to our team so do not hesitate to send us an inquiry along with your resume. Email Briana Epp at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in submitting your name for future considerations.